Skip to main content

California Flatbread Pizza


Heeeey you guys!! It's FRIDAY!!!! 

We are on our very last day of my Sheet Pan Meal week. I thought since we traditionally have pizza on Fridays, I needed to share a pizza recipe today. 

And not just any pizza recipe. 

A killer one. THIS one. Seriously. I may have eaten half of this by myself immediately after shooting it. Interested? Here we go: 


It's all in the ingredients. Everything you see here makes this pizza as incredible as possible. All of the toppings are my absolute favorite. If I could build a pizza from scratch at a restaurant for them to serve to me - it would have all these toppings and flavors. 


First, we have the Naan bread. I found a pizza Naan flatbread version and it was perfect. It fit well on the pan, had the right thickness, the best soft texture. It was a winner! 

Next, I added the pepper jack, shredded chicken, red onion, red pepper and bacon. 

I know, right? STAR ingredients, right there! 


I baked them up until crispy, and then removed the pan from the oven. Next, I topped everything with avocado, cilantro, and some salt and pepper. Then I couldn't stop eating it. 


I LOVE this quick and easy pizza. If you have all the ingredients prepped, it comes together in minutes! Serve it up with some fresh fruit, and you have a meal. Hope you all enjoy your weekend, and make up some tasty pizza to enjoy while watching the game, or not watching the game. 😆


California Flatbread Pizza
makes 3 servings

ingredients:
Naan pizza bread or flatbread crust
2 cups cooked chicken (we love rotisserie!)
2 cups pepper jack cheese
4 strips bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
1/2 red onion, sliced thin
1 red pepper, cubed 
2 avocados, cubed
handful chopped cilantro
salt and pepper 

method:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prep a baking sheet with cooking spray and place pizza crust on the pan. Sprinkle chicken, pepper jack cheese, bacon, red onion, and red pepper on the pizza crust. 
2. Bake for 10-15 minutes until toasty. Remove from oven and top with avocados, cilantro, and salt and pepper to taste. 

Recipe source: Baking with Blondie 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Green Smoothie Freezer Packets

Cucumber Tea Sandwiches

Zupas Chicken Pesto Sandwiches - Copycat Recipe

Turkey Club Tortilla Pinwheels

7-Layer Dip Tortilla Pinwheels

Roasted Red Pepper Potato Soup

Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Grape Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing

Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes with Fresh Blueberries

Chicken Crunch Wrap

Monster Truck Birthday Party